- 200 grams raw sugar, Or Vanilla Sugar
- 3 apples, cored and peeled, cut into quarters
- 4 stalks rhubarb
- 1/2 quill of Cinnamon
- 1 egg white, (or 50g meringue)
- 1 generous handful, frozen raspberries
8h 0minPreparation 8h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place 100g of the sugar, rhubarb and apples into bowl.
Turbo twice for 1 second then scrape down sides of bowl
Cook 8 mins, Varoma Speed 2
Once cooked, put in the freezer until frozen then ......
Place the other 100g of sugar, plus the cinammon quill into the bowl and mill for 10 secs speed 9.
Add the Frozen fruit mixture, the frozen raspberries and the egg white or meringue, and mix for 10 seconds speed 7.
Add Butterfly Whisk.
Whip for 1 minute speed 4.
If you want raspberry chunks through the recipe - add the raspberries in after you are finished the whip, and mix through on Reverse Speed 5 for 10 seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Quick fruit sponge
- Cream Cheese and Rhubarb Blondies
- Rhubarb & Orange Creme Brûlée
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Rhubarb curd
- Overnight Oats with stewed Apple and Rhubarb
- Rhubarb and coconut slice
- Rhubarb and apple jam
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup
- Quince & Rhubarb Crumble
- Quince, Rhubarb and Apple Jam
- Maggie Beer's Vino Cotto and rhubarb tart