- 1 bunch rhubarb, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 cm fresh ginger, quartered
- 55 grams castor sugar (or blitz your sugar in the Thermomix first)
- 250 grams Strawberries (1 punnet), hulled and halved if large
Recipe is created for
Chop ginger - Speed 5 for 5 seconds.
2. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add castor sugar and rhubarb.
3. Cook 6 min - 100 degrees reverse. Time will vary according to thickness of rhubarb - it should be mostly holding its shape.
4. Add strawberries and cook 2-3 minutes - 100 degrees reverse (depending on how chunky you like it)
Serve hot or cold with icecream or rice pudding
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake
- Rhubarb Cake
- Apple Rhubarb Crumble
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Quick fruit sponge
- Cream Cheese and Rhubarb Blondies
- Rhubarb & Orange Creme Brûlée
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Rhubarb curd
- Overnight Oats with stewed Apple and Rhubarb
- Rhubarb and coconut slice
- Rhubarb and apple jam
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup