- 860 g cooked rice, Any type of left over cold rice is fine. My rice was cooked with a 1/4 teaspoon of saffron in it.
- 900 g Milk, (divided)
- 120 g sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- cinnamon sugar, to taste
Put your cooked rice into with 600g milk, sugar and salt. Cook 15 mins/ 90'C//Speed 2.
Add remaining milk, eggs and vanilla mix for 3secs//Speed 3 then cook on 90'C for 5mins//Speed 2.
Enjoy warm or cold with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar.
This is a great comfort food, also great to pop in the kids lunch boxes for school.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Carrot and Banana Muffins
- Gluten free chocolate brownies
- Lemon and Coconut Meringue Slice
- Best Ever Crepes
- Quick n Easy Chilli Mussels
- Kids Ketchup
- Probiotic Drink
- Clone of Choc-Pretzel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Quick n easy Toad in the hole
- Clone of Stuffed Mushrooms Steamed in the Varoma
- Vegetable lasagna
- Chinese beef and dumpling soup
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Vanilla Smoothie
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi