- 250 grams water, divide in two 125g lots
- 250-350 grams honey
- 4 tablespoons gelatine, great lakes (red) or similiar brand
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 200 g raw cacao butter
- 60 g Cacao
- 60-80 g Maple syrup, or sweetner of your choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons Coconut
- 5 tablespoons Goji Berries
- 3 tablespoons almonds, crushed
- 3 tablespoons macadamias, crushed
- Weigh 125 grams of water and tip out into a small bowl to mix with the gelatine powder later. Then weigh in the other 125 grams into the mixing bowl.
Add the honey to the mixing bowl with the 125 grams of water and set to cook for 22 mins./100°C/speed 2.
- Remove the lid and wash and wipe the top of inside rim of the mixing bowl of any splashed up honey mix as it will be hard to clean once set.
Leave the honey mix to cool to 70°C or below.
Add gelatine to reserved water.
When the honey mix is ready, carefully insert the butterfly. Add the soaked gelatin to the bowl and mix for 1 min/speed 2. Then immediately set to whip for 5 mins/sp 4.
Add vanilla in last 30secs.
Pour into lightly greased slice container (approx 15x25cm) and leave to set overnight at room temperature (if very hot climate keep it in the fridge).
Cut into small squares.
Add cacao butter to bowl. Mill 20sec / sp8.
Melt cacao butter 10-14mins at 37 degrees, sp 2, making sure all butter is melted.
Add remaining ingredients. Cook 10mins at 37 degrees, sp2,
Mix 10 secs, sp5 to blend.
Using a slice container (approx 15x25cm) add half of the marshmallow, and Rocky mix ingredients. Pour over chocolate, stir to mix together and then refrigerate for 30mins to 2 hours.
Cut into rough squares and serve!
Chocolate recipe from Quirky Cooking cookbook.
I have found the marshmallow separates into a jelly layer and marshmallow layer. Not sure why but it works great in the rocky road.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding