- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 110 grams cream
- 60 grams sugar
- 40 grams Pistachios (shelled)
- 40 grams almonds, ground
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows, I made Janine Smiths recipe from recipe community.com.au
- 1/2 cup soft lollies (e.g. raspberries / turkish delight, I used the Real Fruit Jellies recipe from In The Mix
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 200 grams white chocolate
- 100 grams chopped pistachios
- 100 grams Shredded coconut to coat
Recipe is created for
Grate 200g dark chocolate (broken into peices) for 5 seconds, speed 8 and set aside.
2. Chop 140g pistacios for 5 - 10 seconds on speed 8 and set aside.
3. Chop 40g of almonds for 10 seconds on speed 8 or until almond mill consistency acheived.
4. Clean and dry the bowl.
5. Mill 60g sugar for 3 seconds, speed 9 to form caster sugar.
6. Add to the sugar, 110g cream and heat for 3 mins, 60 degrees, speed 2 or until sugar dissolves. Cook the cream for an extra 2 mins at 100 degrees, speed 2 until just boiling. Tip the cream mixture into the grated dark chocoate and stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
7. Once cooled, stir into the chocolate mixture the mini marshmallows and soft lollies along with the almond meal and 40g of the chopped pistachios (the remainding pistachio is for the coating). Chill the mixture in the fridge until almost set (around 1 hour).
8. Line a tray with baking paper. Using 1-2 teaspoons of mixture shape to form balls and then return to the fridge to chill until set.
For the Truffle coatings:
1. Tip the shredded coconut and the remainding chopped pistachios into a bowl each.
2. Grate 200g dark chocolate for 5 sec, speed 8 and then melt for 2 mins, 50 degrees, speed 3 or until melted. Dip the balls into the dark chocolate and roll in the pistachios and return to the fridge to set.
3. Repeat the process with the 200g white chocolate and roll these balls in the shredded coconut.
Makes approximately 24 balls.
Rocky Road Truffles
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Thai Curry with Cauliflower Rice and Veg
- Chocolate Scones
- Almond Date and Walnut Scrolls
- Chilli Non Carne
- Raw Snickers Bar
- Falafel & Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Better than Milo
- Chocolate Brownies with love
- Chicken Laksa
- Grans Gingerbread
- Gordon Ramsay's Chocolate Fondant - Thermomix Style!