- 50 g 100% maple syrup
- 200 g raw sugar
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 teaspoon Pink salt flakes
- 100 g whole milk
- 500 gram cream
- 4 eggs
- 150 g dark chocolate
Recipe is created for
1 Place sugar into Thermo bowl and mill 15 sec/speed 9[/i].
2 Add maple syrup, butter and vanilla and cook 15 min/Varoma/speed 1[/i].
3 Add salt, cream, milk and whisk together 30 sec/speed 5[/i].
4 Add eggs and beat 20 sec/speed 4[/i].
5 Cook 5 min/80ºC/speed 4[/i].
6 Pour into cold metal tin and freeze.
7 After 3-4 hours when partially frozen, remix 1 min/speed 5[/i] to give a creamier consistency.
8 Fold through chocolate chunks after remixing few sec/Reverse + speed 1[/i].
9 Return to cold tin and freeze for up to 12 hours before serving.
10 It is helpful to place frozen ice cream in the fridge for about 20 minutes prior to serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pie Maker Nutella Doughnuts
- South African Milk Food - Frummel Melkkos
- Russian custard
- Baked Crumble Topping
- Apricot Bites
- Lotus Cheesecake
- Donna’s Fluffy Pancakes
- Gluten Free Pancakes
- THERMOMUMMA SUPER THICK (& RICH) CHOCOLATE CUSTARD
- Chocolate Pistachio Christmas Star
- Caramel Fudge
- Gluten Free Rum Balls
- Butter Chicken Risotto
- Hot Smoked salmon pasta
- Variation Crustless Broccoli Quiche with cheddar and onions
- Walnut Crescent Cookies
- Green Goddess Dressing (sour cream & mayo)
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends
- Creamy chicken bolognese
- Festive Baked Chicken Thighs
- Yoghurt in bowl.
- Strawberry pot set yoghurt
- Healthy creamed rice
- Fruit Tart