Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add the pre mashed potato to the TM bowl, add icing sugar gradually while mixing on speed 1.
Add a few drops of vanilla essence.
Smooth the mixture onto a small baking tray and freeze for 1 hour minimum.
Clean & dry bowl make chocolate ganache, meanwhile lay coconut out on a baking tray and toast at 150 for 8 mins.
Remove baking tray from freezer and cut into slices. Return to freezer while ganache & coconut cool.
Cover the slices in chocolate ganache then coconut. Return to freezer to allow chocolate to set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Low carb fathead dough
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Capsicum dip
- creamy parmesan sauce or dip
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin