- 110 grams raw sugar
- 60 grams Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 150 grams Self Raising Flour
- 20 grams cocoa
- 125 grams Milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups Hot Water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill sugar for 10 sec / sp 10.
2. Add butter - cream together for 40 sec / sp 4.
3. Add vanilla and egg and combine 5 sec / sp 4, then scrape.
4. Add flour and cocoa and mix 10 sec / sp 3, then scrape.
5. Add milk and mix 15 sec / sp 3.
6. Put pudding mix in a casserole or pudding dish and spread evenly (Tip 1).
7. Evenly sprinkle/pour sauce ingredients over the pudding mix and cook in preheated 160 oven for 25mins or until pudding is just cooked (Tip 2).
Accessories you need
Tip 1 - These steps can be done in advance and then add the sauce ingredients right before you're ready to cook it.
Tip 2 - Check the pudding is cooked with a skewer and if it comes out clean it's done. You only want it just cooked or you will start to dry out the sauce that forms under the pudding.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Apple Crumble
- Choc Mint Balls
- Grandma Kath's Shortbread
- Varoma Honey Chicken and Non-Fried Rice
- Tracy's Rumballs
- Spicy Chicken Kebabs
- Easy Meatloaf
- Three Cheese Sauce
- Sweet Chilli Chicken Rissoles
- Tracy's Traditional Rock Cakes
- Tracy's Chocolate Fudge Cake/Cupcakes
- Tracy's CWA Yo-yo's or melting moments
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous