- 120 g almonds
- 150 g pitted dates
- 45 g Desiccated Coconut
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 500 g Quark
Add the almonds to the mixing bowl. Mill 3 sec/speed 7.
Add the dates, coconut and salt to the bowl. Combine 1 min/speed 6.
Divide the mixture between eight ramekins and press into the base.
Add the chocolate to the mixing bowl. Grate 5 sec/speed 6.
Melt the chocolate for 2 min/50° C/speed 2 or until smooth. Allow to cool.
Insert the butterfly. With the blades rotating on speed 2 add the quark a spoonful at a time through the hole in the lid.
When all the quark has been added, insert the MC and whip for 1 min/speed 4.
Spoon the mousse onto the tart bases. Freeze for one hour. Serve as is or top with berries and/or chocolate curls to serve.
Accessories you need
Base recipe adapted from The Uncook Book by Tanya Maher.
If you are too impatient to wait for the chocolate to cool, mix the chocolate that sets on the side of the mixing bowl through the mousse mixture for a "choc chip" style mousse.
You could use cream cheese or ordinary mousse and have a firmer filling, but I like the combination of the tangy taste of the quark and the sweet base. The tart in the photo used quark, but has been in the freezer for a few hours - it is too hard to eat hence "sloppy" in a ramekin is better.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Tuna Mornay
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice