- 120 g almonds
- 150 g pitted dates
- 45 g Desiccated Coconut
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 500 g Quark
Add the almonds to the mixing bowl. Mill 3 sec/speed 7.
Add the dates, coconut and salt to the bowl. Combine 1 min/speed 6.
Divide the mixture between eight ramekins and press into the base.
Add the chocolate to the mixing bowl. Grate 5 sec/speed 6.
Melt the chocolate for 2 min/50° C/speed 2 or until smooth. Allow to cool.
Insert the butterfly. With the blades rotating on speed 2 add the quark a spoonful at a time through the hole in the lid.
When all the quark has been added, insert the MC and whip for 1 min/speed 4.
Spoon the mousse onto the tart bases. Freeze for one hour. Serve as is or top with berries and/or chocolate curls to serve.
Accessories you need
Base recipe adapted from The Uncook Book by Tanya Maher.
If you are too impatient to wait for the chocolate to cool, mix the chocolate that sets on the side of the mixing bowl through the mousse mixture for a "choc chip" style mousse.
You could use cream cheese or ordinary mousse and have a firmer filling, but I like the combination of the tangy taste of the quark and the sweet base. The tart in the photo used quark, but has been in the freezer for a few hours - it is too hard to eat hence "sloppy" in a ramekin is better.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Easy Batter
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Truffle Aioli
- Fried Shrimps
- Breastfeeding (lactation) cookies