- 115 g unsalted butter
- 125 g raw sugar
- 50 g light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence or Paste
- 1 egg
- 190 g flour plain
- 125 g Choc Chip
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat oven - 180degrees centigrade
Add sugars to the TMbowl, placing MC on 5secs/Speed 10
Add chopped butter to TMbowl 1min/Speed 4
Add egg and vanilla through hole in lid, whilst the blades are turning 30sec/Speed 4
Add flour, baking powder and salt "Dough mode" /30secs
Add choc chips "Dough mode" /30secs
Remove dough with spatula and roll into 10-12 balls
Place on lined baking tray (with gaps as they will spread) and cook for 9-12mins in preheated oven.
Remove and let cool.
Accessories you need
If you want a double choc cookie, I added 70g of cocoa and reduced the flour by 60g, adding it at with the flour, baking powder and salt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Savoury Bites
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Lemon Curd
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Val's Pavlova
- Cinnabun bread
- Bacon and Cheese Pizza Muffins