- 115 g unsalted butter
- 125 g raw sugar
- 50 g light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence or Paste
- 1 egg
- 190 g flour plain
- 125 g Choc Chip
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven - 180degrees centigrade
Add sugars to the TMbowl, placing MC on 5secs/Speed 10
Add chopped butter to TMbowl 1min/Speed 4
Add egg and vanilla through hole in lid, whilst the blades are turning 30sec/Speed 4
Add flour, baking powder and salt /30secs
Add choc chips /30secs
Remove dough with spatula and roll into 10-12 balls
Place on lined baking tray (with gaps as they will spread) and cook for 9-12mins in preheated oven.
Remove and let cool.
If you want a double choc cookie, I added 70g of cocoa and reduced the flour by 60g, adding it at with the flour, baking powder and salt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Oat and Date Bites
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves