- 115 g unsalted butter
- 125 g raw sugar
- 50 g light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence or Paste
- 1 egg
- 190 g flour plain
- 125 g Choc Chip
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat oven - 180degrees centigrade
Add sugars to the TMbowl, placing MC on 5secs/Speed 10
Add chopped butter to TMbowl 1min/Speed 4
Add egg and vanilla through hole in lid, whilst the blades are turning 30sec/Speed 4
Add flour, baking powder and salt "Dough mode" /30secs
Add choc chips "Dough mode" /30secs
Remove dough with spatula and roll into 10-12 balls
Place on lined baking tray (with gaps as they will spread) and cook for 9-12mins in preheated oven.
Remove and let cool.
Accessories you need
If you want a double choc cookie, I added 70g of cocoa and reduced the flour by 60g, adding it at with the flour, baking powder and salt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble
- Cashew, Lemon and Coconut Bliss Balls
- Churros Cake
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Strawberry Friands
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Bec's (Carmen's) Oat Slice Choc Brownie
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Churros Cake
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Pumpkin & herb doggy treats
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Curried egg