- 115 g unsalted butter
- 125 g raw sugar
- 50 g light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence or Paste
- 1 egg
- 190 g flour plain
- 125 g Choc Chip
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven - 180degrees centigrade
Add sugars to the TMbowl, placing MC on 5secs/Speed 10
Add chopped butter to TMbowl 1min/Speed 4
Add egg and vanilla through hole in lid, whilst the blades are turning 30sec/Speed 4
Add flour, baking powder and salt /30secs
Add choc chips /30secs
Remove dough with spatula and roll into 10-12 balls
Place on lined baking tray (with gaps as they will spread) and cook for 9-12mins in preheated oven.
Remove and let cool.
If you want a double choc cookie, I added 70g of cocoa and reduced the flour by 60g, adding it at with the flour, baking powder and salt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake