- 80 g unsalted pistachio nuts, shelled
- butter, for greasing
- 4 fresh mint leaves, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 lime, zest only, no white pith
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 30 g raw sugar
- 150 g cream cheese
- 120 g ricotta cheese, drained
- 2 eggs
- 500 g water
- 2 fresh mango cheeks, flesh only, diced
Place 40 g of the pistachio nuts into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 7.
Liberally grease 4 ramekins (6-8 cm) or dariole moulds with butter.
Add chopped pistachio nuts and rotate ramekin or mould to coat the bottom and sides. Remove any excess nuts from ramekins or moulds and set aside for garnishing.
- Place remaining 40 g pistachio nuts into mixing bowl and chop 1 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place mint, lime zest, cornflour and sugar into mixing bowl and mill 15 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Repeat if necessary until a fine consistency is achieved.
- Add cream cheese, ricotta and eggs and blend 10 sec/speed 4, then heat 3 min/70°C/speed 3. Repeat blending 10 sec/speed 4, then pour into prepared ramekins or moulds, stopping 1 cm from the top. Place ramekins or moulds into Varoma dish and cover with a double layer of paper towel. Rinse mixing bowl.
- Place water into mixing bowl and place Varoma into position. Steam 20 min/Varoma/speed 1. Once cooked, allow cheesecakes to rest in ramekins for 30 minutes, then gently remove cheesecakes from ramekins or moulds and place onto serving plates. Place cheesecakes into the refrigerator to chill.
- Once chilled, serve cheesecakes garnished with diced mango, extra mint leaves and a sprinkle of reserved pistachio nuts.
Frozen mango cheeks can be used if fresh ones are not available, simply allow to thaw before dicing.
Any leftover pistachio nuts can be sprinkled on top of yoghurt or bircher muesli for breakfast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- The Stormborn