- 80 g unsalted pistachio nuts, shelled
- butter, for greasing
- 4 fresh mint leaves, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 lime, zest only, no white pith
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 30 g raw sugar
- 150 g cream cheese
- 120 g ricotta cheese, drained
- 2 eggs
- 500 g water
- 2 fresh mango cheeks, flesh only, diced
Place 40 g of the pistachio nuts into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 7.
Liberally grease 4 ramekins (6-8 cm) or dariole moulds with butter.
Add chopped pistachio nuts and rotate ramekin or mould to coat the bottom and sides. Remove any excess nuts from ramekins or moulds and set aside for garnishing.
- Place remaining 40 g pistachio nuts into mixing bowl and chop 1 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place mint, lime zest, cornflour and sugar into mixing bowl and mill 15 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Repeat if necessary until a fine consistency is achieved.
- Add cream cheese, ricotta and eggs and blend 10 sec/speed 4, then heat 3 min/70°C/speed 3. Repeat blending 10 sec/speed 4, then pour into prepared ramekins or moulds, stopping 1 cm from the top. Place ramekins or moulds into Varoma dish and cover with a double layer of paper towel. Rinse mixing bowl.
- Place water into mixing bowl and place Varoma into position. Steam 20 min/Varoma/speed 1. Once cooked, allow cheesecakes to rest in ramekins for 30 minutes, then gently remove cheesecakes from ramekins or moulds and place onto serving plates. Place cheesecakes into the refrigerator to chill.
- Once chilled, serve cheesecakes garnished with diced mango, extra mint leaves and a sprinkle of reserved pistachio nuts.
Frozen mango cheeks can be used if fresh ones are not available, simply allow to thaw before dicing.
Any leftover pistachio nuts can be sprinkled on top of yoghurt or bircher muesli for breakfast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites