- 150g jap pumpkin, chop 10secs speed8
- 8tsp golden syrup, put a tsp in each mould
- 100g golden syrup
- 100g caster sugar
- 180g soft butter
- 200g selfraising flour
- 3 eggs
- 1tsp mixed spice
- 1/2tsp bicarb
22minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 17min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
put caster sugar and golden syrup into jug and mix 2min speed5after one min while machine still running add eggs one at a time through lid.scrape down weigh in flour, bicarb,spice,pumpkin and mix on rev for 5-10 secs till combined fairly thick.
put tsp golden syrup in each mould then fill with pudding mix
place into bottom party of varoma and put bit greaseproof paper on top.put 1.5litres water in jug
set varoma in position and cook for approx 17min varoma speed one test with wooden stick to see if cooked
use knife to loosen puddings from mould
i did not bother cooking pumpkin as it was chopped fine serve with double cream or icecream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Blueberry Muffins - (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- Large Low Carb Bread Rolls
- Ginger Muffins
- Mini carrot and walnut Kugelhopf cake
- Mini chocolate almond cake
- Merryl's Family Chocolate Cake
- Cocoa Zucchini mini muffins
- Dairy, Egg Free Variation of Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies
- Healthy Date and Coffee Muffins