- 150g Jap Pumpkin, chop 10secs speed8
- 8tsp golden syrup, put a tsp in each mould
- 100g golden syrup
- 100g caster sugar
- 180g soft butter
- 200g selfraising flour
- 3 eggs
- 1tsp mixed spice
- 1/2tsp bicarb
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
put caster sugar/soft butter/ golden syrup into jug and mix 2min speed5after one min while machine still running add eggs one at a time through lid.scrape down weigh in flour, bicarb,spice,pumpkin and mix on rev for 5-10 secs till combined fairly thick.
put tsp golden syrup in each mould then fill with pudding mix
place into bottom party of varoma and put bit greaseproof paper on top.put 1.5litres water in jug
set varoma in position and cook for approx 17min varoma speed one test with wooden stick to see if cooked
use knife to loosen puddings from mould
i did not bother cooking pumpkin as it was chopped fine serve with double cream or icecream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low carb cheesecake
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Chicken liver pate keto
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Vegan pie filling
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Marmalade cake Jamie Oliver
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Variation Ginger Nut biscuits dairy free gluten free option
- Masala Chai Carrot Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Cinnamon Teacake using Sourdough Starter Discard
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Chocolate cookie shapes
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins