- 1 bunch rhubarb, leaves and bottom of stalks trimmed
- 2 granny smith apples
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/3 cup sultanas (optional)
Recipe is created for
Chop rhubarb into inch long lengths.
Core ans chop apple into 2cm cubes.
Add fruit to TX bowl and cook 4 mins, 100 degrees, reverse, speed 2.
Add sugar and cinnamon and cook 4 mins, 100 degrees, reverse, speed 2.
Add sultanas and cook 2 mins, 100 degrees, reverse, speed 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls