- 1 bunch rhubarb, leaves and bottom of stalks trimmed
- 2 granny smith apples
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/3 cup sultanas (optional)
Recipe is created for
Chop rhubarb into inch long lengths.
Core ans chop apple into 2cm cubes.
Add fruit to TX bowl and cook 4 mins, 100 degrees, reverse, speed 2.
Add sugar and cinnamon and cook 4 mins, 100 degrees, reverse, speed 2.
Add sultanas and cook 2 mins, 100 degrees, reverse, speed 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight