- 1 bunch rhubarb, leaves and bottom of stalks trimmed
- 2 granny smith apples
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/3 cup sultanas (optional)
Recipe is created for
Chop rhubarb into inch long lengths.
Core ans chop apple into 2cm cubes.
Add fruit to TX bowl and cook 4 mins, 100 degrees, reverse, speed 2.
Add sugar and cinnamon and cook 4 mins, 100 degrees, reverse, speed 2.
Add sultanas and cook 2 mins, 100 degrees, reverse, speed 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk