- 230 grams water
- 180 grams pitted dates
- 125 grams lightly salted butter, chopped
- 75 grams almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 115 grams water
- 90 grams pitted dates
- 62 grams unsalted butter
- 90 grams pitted dates, soaked in a cup of boiling water
- 3 tablespoon natural almond spread
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 3 tablespoon Almond milk
- pinch pink salt
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
To TM add water bring to a boil 5mins Varoma Sp2.
Add dates cook for a further 5mins Varoma
Add butter 1min Varoma Sp1
Add to date mix left in TM bowl Almond meal, cinnamon and baking powder.
In a bowl lightly wisk eggs and apple cider.
Start TM Sp1 and slowly add egg mix for 1min or until mixed.
Once mixed add evenly and lightly over the reserved date mix in your cake tin.
Bake in oven for 30min or until cooked through.
Use steps 1,2,3 in date mix section
*This is a really thick toffee like consistency*
Add all ingredients to TM blend Sp 6 1min.
May need too stop and scrap sides a couple of times
Or blend until a nice toffee like consistency
can slighlty heat for 1 min 37 degrees or just spoon straight on to warm pudding
Sticky sauce choice 1
toffe sauce option 2
*best served warm
*i used a 22x13 cm baking dish. may need to double if anything bigger
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Probiotic school bliss balls
- Peanut butter and jam drops
- Quick and easy Meatballs
- Banana Steamed pudding with salted caramel sauce
- White Chocolate & Walnut banana bread
- Rhubarb & Strawberry Jam
- Hidden Veg Pasta Sauce
- Beer Beef stroganoff
- Banana, Walnut & Goji Berries Bread
- Spinach Hummus dip
- Peanut Butter & Banana Overnight Oats
- Mock Parmesan Cheese