- 440 gram Tin of crushed pineapple in natural juice, Drained
- 3/4 teaspoon bicarb of soda
- 165 grams Dark Brown Sugar, firmly packed
- 150 grams SR flour
- 25 grams desicated coconut
- 60 grams Butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 80 grams coconut cream
- 200 grams Dark Brown Sugar, firmly packed
- 180 grams coconut cream
- 125 grams cream
- 100 grams Butter, chopped
Recipe is created for
Add drained pineapple, soda, sugar, flour and coconut into bowl. Add butter, eggs and coconut cream and mix on speed 3 for 15 seconds . Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat for another 15 seconds on speed 3 until mixture is well combined. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for about 40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when tested. Turn out onto a serving plate.
Add sugar, creams and butter to clean bowl and cook 100 speed 2 for 4 minutes. Check to see if sauce is hot and repeat for another minute or until hot and bubbly. Slice pudding and pour sauce over top. Serve with thickened cream and strawberries if desired.
Preheat Oven to 180 degrees - 160 fan forced - grease a 22cm cake pan, line base with baking paper
This pudding is so simple to make and so delicious. Every time I serve this after having guests for dinner they just love it and ask for the recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Deliciously Easy Tuna Dip
- QUICK & EASY BANANA SLICE
- Quinoa & Brown Rice Crackers
- Cauliflower & Butter Bean Soup
- Asian Style Dressing with Verjuice
- Apricot & Coconut Slice
- Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- White chocolate and cranberry slice
- Satay Chicken
- Tomato Chilli Jam
- Coconut Citrus Tarts
- Sour Cream Scones
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry