- 125 gram cream cheese, cheese cut in cubes
- 25 gram sugar, milled to powder
- 65 gram thickened cream
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla esence
- 65 gram Butter, cut in cubes
- 125 gram cream cheese, cut in cubes
- 150 gram sugar, milled to powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 150 gram Self Raising Flour, or 1 teas baking powder + plain flour
- 150 gram strawberries, plus extra for topping
Recipe is created for
Put butter, cream cheese and sugar in the bowl, beat speed 7 until pale, about 10 sec. Scrape down and mix further in necessary.
With blades running speed 4 add eggs through lid hole. Continue till combined.
Measure flour into a bowl on top of Thermomix. Add fruit to the flour and coat with flour before adding to bowl. This prevents fruit from clumping in the mix. Add the vanilla and a pinch of salt. Mix speed 4 till combined. Do not overmix.
Spoon mix into silicone muffin cups, arrange in Varoma base and tray. Will make about 14 little cakes.
Fill clean bowl with 1 litre water. Set time to 35 min, temp to Varoma speed 2. Reset timer to 30 minutes when steam starts. Place Varoma in place. If you start with hot water this shortens wait time. Check if done if not add a few more minutes.
To serve, invert cakes onto plate, top with Cheescake cream and fruit, dust with powdered sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls