- 500 g hangop, strained yoghurt
- 1 punnet strawberries, can be fresh or frozen, reserve 4 small for serving.
- 4 tbsp sparkling wine, or several ice cubes
- 2 tbsp sugar, more or less to taste
- 1 tbsp almond meal or crushed nuts, optional to garnish
To prepare hangop, strain approx 750 g of yoghurt for at least 3 hours until thick and creamy. If you prefer a sweeter yoghurt, add sugar or a sweetener to taste.
Add sugar to thermomix bowl and mill 20 secs, speed 10.
Add frozen strawberries & sparkling wine and blend 1 - 2 minutes speed 8. If strawberry coulis is too thick, add more sparkling wine. If using fresh strawberries, blend time will be much less and extra sparkling wine may not be needed.
Accessories you need
This is my version of Raspberry Hangop //dutchfood.about.com/od/dessertssweets/r/RaspberryHangop.htm
I reduced the sugar content of the original recipe. Replace the strawberries with your favourite fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)