- 300g Fresh strawberries, frozen
- 100g Sugar (Raw)
- 500g Milk, frozen into 2 ice cube containers
- 30g lemon juice
- 5 drops vanilla essence, - to taste
8Recipe is created for
Remove fruit from the freezer 5 minutes prior to using it.
Place sugar into TM bowl and mill for 20 sec / sp 9
Combine the Strawberries, frozen milk, lemon juice and vanilla essnce and mix for 40 sec / sp 7 then 20- 30 sec on sp 4 using the Spatula to help mix the ice cream
Accessories you need
Frozen packet fruit can be used. Fruit should be chopped for 10 seconds and then add milk cubes.
Vanilla essence adds to sweetness and creates a fuller texture.
Reduce lemon juice for a less tart taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Smoothie
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Apple Tea Cakes
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT