- 150 grams white sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 500 grams full fat cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 200 grams strawberries, hulled
1. Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 2 sec/speed 9. Add egg yolks, cream, vanilla, and salt; cook 6 min/80 deg C/ speed 4. Pour anglaise mixture into container and allow to cool.
2. Place strawberries into mixing bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 9. Add anglaise to strawberries, mix together 5 sec/ speed 4. Pour into a container and freeze for at least 8 hours.
3. Remove from freezer, cut into squares, place into mixing bowl and blend for 20 sec/speed 9, then 10 sec/speed 4. Place into an airtight container and freeze for at least 4 hours. ENJOY
Accessories you need
This is basically the vanilla ice cream recipe from the Everyday Cook Book with 200g of strawberries added.
If you don't want strawberry seeds in your ice cream you can put the pureed strawberries through a fine seive before adding the anglaise.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Paleo, egg free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Tuna Mornay
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade