- 150 grams white sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 500 grams full fat cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 200 grams strawberries, hulled
1. Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 2 sec/speed 9. Add egg yolks, cream, vanilla, and salt; cook 6 min/80 deg C/ speed 4. Pour anglaise mixture into container and allow to cool.
2. Place strawberries into mixing bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 9. Add anglaise to strawberries, mix together 5 sec/ speed 4. Pour into a container and freeze for at least 8 hours.
3. Remove from freezer, cut into squares, place into mixing bowl and blend for 20 sec/speed 9, then 10 sec/speed 4. Place into an airtight container and freeze for at least 4 hours. ENJOY
Accessories you need
This is basically the vanilla ice cream recipe from the Everyday Cook Book with 200g of strawberries added.
If you don't want strawberry seeds in your ice cream you can put the pureed strawberries through a fine seive before adding the anglaise.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Little piggy faces