- 1 batch Raspberry Coulis, (from EDC pg.158)
- 230 g butter shortbread biscuits, (from EDC pg.126)
- 75 g blanched almonds, toasted
- 55 g raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 300 g chilled cream
- 1/2 tsp Rosewater, (optional)
- 50 g craisins
- 50 g pistachios, shelled
- 150 g red seedless grapes, removed from stalks, washed and dried off
- 150 g green seedless grapes, removed from stalks, washed and dried off
Make Raspberry Coulis and set aside to cool.
Make shortbread biscuits and set aside.
Preheat oven to 180C.
Line base of spring form pan or for individual tortes, butter a muffin or friand tin and set aside.
Place shortbread biscuits and almonds into clean mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Push crumble mixture into pan and bake for 10 min. Cool completely.
Insert Butterfly and place sugar into mixing bowl with eggs. Cook 6 min/60C/speed 4.
Set aside in another bowl and chill.
Pour cream and rosewater into mixing bowl and whip 10 - 20 sec/speed 4 until soft peaks form.
Fold using spatula into chilled egg and sugar mixture (custard) and then fold in all remaining ingredients, except Berry Coulis.
Pour into base and then pour Coulis on top.
Stir through Coulis gently using a skewer to create a marbled effect.
Freeze for 4 hours or more before serving.
Garnish with grapes and additional Coulis once plated for presentation.
Accessories you need
To assist with serving, place in fridge for 20 minutes before unmoulding and slicing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Apple Rhubarb Crumble
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)