- 0.5 cinnamon quill
- 200 g sugar
- 5 g yeast (1 sachet or 20 g fresh yeast)
- 50 g lukewarm milk
- 25 g sugar
- 300 g plain flour
- 2 g salt
- 3 eggs
- 100 g butter, cut into cubes and room temperature
- 200 g raw sugar
- 120 g fresh passionfruit pulp (approx. 8 passionfruit)
- 120 g unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups frozen passionfruit, chopped
- 80 g condensed milk
- 500 g Firm Ricotta
- 100 g honey
- 0.25 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 80 g Milk
- 75 g pistachio nuts
- 0.25 cup freeze dried raspberries
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place cinnamon and sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place yeast, milk and sugar into mixing bowl and heat 2 min/37°C/speed 1.
- Add flour, salt, eggs and butter and knead 3 min/, until mixture is pliable. Roll into small balls (approx. golf ball size) and set aside to prove for 5 minutes. Deep fry until golden, then roll in reserved Cinnamon sugar.
- Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 3 sec/speed 9.
- And all remaining curd ingedients and cook 15 min/80°C/speed 2. Transfer into a sealable container and place into refrigerator until needed.
- Place all gelato ingredients into mixing bowl and blend 3 min/speed 8, until smooth. Transfer into a freezable container and place into freezer until required.
- Place all ricotta ingredients into mixing bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 6, until smooth.
- Place pistachios and raspberries into mixing bowl and blend 3 sec/speed 5 or until roughly chopped.
- To serve smear a spoonful of of the curd onto the plate. Arrange donuts on top of the curd. Add scoops of ricotta and gelato on the plate and sprinkle with the crumb and edible flowers (optional).
Pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumb
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie