- 50 g sugar
- 350 g frozen raspberries
- 1 egg white
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Canadian USA New Zealand Easy Low budget Natural Quick British & Irish French Australian European Dessert Freezing Ice cream Praline/sweets
1. Add sugar to TMX Bowl, mill 10 secs / spd 10.
2. Add raspberries to bowl, chop 30 secs / spd 8.
3. Add egg white, combine 5 secs / spd 5.
4. Insert Butterfly, whip 2 mins / spd 4.
Accessories you need
Use any frozen fruit you like!
Cherries, strawberries, blueberries, kiwi fruit or a combination.
NOTE re: LEMON SORBET: I tried this with 300g lemon flesh (no pith, no seeds) & 100g of sugar & it was still pretty puckery.
If you like this recipe, please leave a rating & a comment
VEGAN /PREGNANCY OPTION: you can use around 40-50g of the liquid from a can of chickpeas instead of the eggwhites.
NOTE: Amended recipe from 2 egg whites to 1 as 2 isn't entirely necessary.
Recipe can be increased up to 500g fruit, no need to increase sugar but increase to 2 egg whites. Steps 2 & 3 may need slightly longer if using more fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- nutella custard
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- American Breakfast Pancakes (Nigella Lawson)
- Cheesy Quinoa Zucchini Slice
- Saving Citrus
- Roast Pumpkin & Garlic Hommus
- Deluxe Carrot Cake
- Banana, Fig & Almond Bread
- Strawberries & Cream Fudge
- Raspberry & Coconut Macaroons
- Sneaky Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting
- Campfire Hot Chocolate
- All-In-One Salmon Dinner with Coconut Sauce
- GF Zucchini & Parmesan Loaf (Primal)