- 1 package Marie biscuts
- 120 grams desicated cocnut
- 35 grams cocoa
- 1 level teaspoon Rum essence
- 1 can Condensed milk 400g
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add packet of Marie biscuits to bowl, 10 seconds speed 6. Should be a fine grind.
2. Add coconut, rum essence and cocoa. Mix 10 seconds speed 3.
3. Add tin of condensed milk. Mix 15 seconds speed 4.
4. Ingredients should be well mixed. Using a teaspoon scoop out smallish quantity, heaped Teaspoon is perfect, and roll into balls.
5. Sprinkle a little extra coconut into a dish and roll the balls in this until they are coated lightly.
6. Eat them! Yum!
My mum has made this since I was very small and my daughter and I converted it this morning.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Super easy rum balls, converted from my mums recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice