- 200 g Rolled Oats/Quinoa, Use quinoa for gluten free
- 250 g Tahini Paste
- 95 g Jaffa honey/Raw honey, Jaffa honey is a blend of raw honey, cacao and orange zest
- 70 g sesame seeds, toasted or raw
- 1-2 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 75 g walnuts
- 40 g Raw Honey
- 20 g raw cacao powder or cocoa
- 90 g coconut oil
Place all ingredients into the TM bowl. Combine for 10-20 sec/sp 9 - until the mixture is combined enough to be pressed together.
Press into a lamington sized tin lined with baking paper. Pop into the fridge.
Into a clean TM Bowl place Chocolate Topping ingredients. Combine 10 sec/sp 2-3. If your coconut oil is hard, use 37deg/2 min/sp 2 or until it is well combined.
Remove base from the fridge, pour chocolate topping over and return to the fridge to set.
Once the slice is set, remove from the fridge and cut into pieces. Store in the fridge.
Preparing the base
Accessories you need
This is a lovely, naturally sweetened snack/sweet. You could substitute rice malt syrup for the honey to be fructose free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates