- 120 grams sugar
- 110 grams Corn Flour
- 8 egg yolks
- 570 grams thickened cream
- 430 grams Milk
- 5 grams Vanilla Bean Paste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add sugar and cornflour to bown and mill 10 sec/sp9.
2. Scrape down sides of bowl
3. Add the rest of the ingredients (When adding cream and milk, I usually use a 600 ml tub of cream, and then add milk to make a total of 1000 grams of milk and cream)4. cook 15 minutes/90 degrees/speed 4.5. Let is cool. Can be sereved warm on it's own or cooled in the fridge and then added to trifle.Makes a lot of custard!
Can set very thick if cooled in the fridge. I return the custard to the jug and mix on Sp 5 - 7 for 30 seconds until smooth. If it's very thick, you may need to break it down a little with the spatula first.
Recipe can be halved, however reduce cooking time to 10 minutes.
Can be used for other desserts such as profiteroles or canoli or cream horns.
Make a pavlova with the left over egg whites
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen