- 300 g self-raising flour
- 220 g brown sugar
- 80 g dessicated coconut
- 250 g Butter - melted
- 280 g milk powder
- 200 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 100 g Butter
- 180 g water
- 2 tsp vanilla paste, extract or essence
- 400 g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp canola or vegetable oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180C. Lightly grease a medium cookie/baking pan (approx 30cm x15cm) and line with baking paper.
- Add butter to TM bowl and melt for 60 sec/50C/speed 4.
- Add flour, sugar and coconut to TM bowl and combine 40 sec/speed 4. (May need to scape down bowl half way through).
- Press mixture into lined pan and bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool slightly.
- Place everything into TM bowl. Cook for 9 minutes/90C/speed 4.
- Pour over the cooked base and bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool.
- Place chocolate and oil in TM bowl and melt 3-5 min/50C/speed 3.
- Spread chocolate over cooked caramel and refrigerate.
If wanting a smaller slice, just halve all ingredients and cook in a slice pan.
If wanting a thicker caramel filling, follow the steps but add another half of the Carmel filling ingredients and cook for the same amount of time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Viennese whirls
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies