- 1 litre coconut cream, frozen in a ice cube tray
- 50 gram raw sugar
- 1 lime - zested, flesh kept and pith discarded
- 1/2 Pineapple, chopped
- 2 mangoes, cheeks only - frozen
- 1/4 bunch mint, leaves only
8h 10minPreparation 8h 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Snack Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Natural Quick Cooling Freezing Dessert Ice cream
Freeze your Coconut cream by pouring into a ice tray and freezing for 8hrs or overnight.
Mill your sugar and lime zest on speed 10 for 10 seconds
Add lime flesh and pineapple and blend on speed 5 for 5 seconds
Add frozen Coconut cream, mango and mint and blend for 1 minute on speed 10 with the aid of the spatula if needed.
This is a delicious dairy free, egg free sorbet.
This recipe can be easily made sugar free. The fruit ingredients are sweet enough.
Enjoy anytime of year and fabulous as a cocktail too!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- thermogeek tomato chilli chutney
- This is it thermogeek bolognese sauce
- Thermogeek Spiced Baked Pear Sorbet
- Thermogeek Sauerkraut
- Thermogeek Supergreens Pesto
- Thermogeek Avo Whip
- Thermogeek Green Mango, Beetroot and Cabbage Salad
- Thermogeek Cacao Dream with Raspberries
- Thermogeek Cardamon Mandarin and Mango Fruity Dream
- Ultimate Green Smoothie!!!!!!
- Gluten Free Bolognese and Zucchini Pizza
- Date, Coconut and Cacao cake
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Virgin Pina Colada Fruity Dream
- Iced tea syrup
- Thai beef salad
- Fresh Mint Jelly
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Mint lemonade