- 1 litre coconut cream, frozen in a ice cube tray
- 50 gram raw sugar
- 1 lime - zested, flesh kept and pith discarded
- 1/2 Pineapple, chopped
- 2 mangoes, cheeks only - frozen
- 1/4 bunch mint, leaves only
8h 10minPreparation 8h 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Freeze your Coconut cream by pouring into a ice tray and freezing for 8hrs or overnight.
Mill your sugar and lime zest on speed 10 for 10 seconds
Add lime flesh and pineapple and blend on speed 5 for 5 seconds
Add frozen Coconut cream, mango and mint and blend for 1 minute on speed 10 with the aid of the spatula if needed.
This is a delicious dairy free, egg free sorbet.
This recipe can be easily made sugar free. The fruit ingredients are sweet enough.
Enjoy anytime of year and fabulous as a cocktail too!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- thermogeek tomato chilli chutney
- This is it thermogeek bolognese sauce
- Thermogeek Spiced Baked Pear Sorbet
- Thermogeek Sauerkraut
- Thermogeek Supergreens Pesto
- Thermogeek Avo Whip
- Thermogeek Green Mango, Beetroot and Cabbage Salad
- Thermogeek Cacao Dream with Raspberries
- Thermogeek Cardamon Mandarin and Mango Fruity Dream
- Ultimate Green Smoothie!!!!!!
- Gluten Free Bolognese and Zucchini Pizza
- Date, Coconut and Cacao cake
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Mint Slice Martini
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Raspberry tartlets
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Lamb Kofta Rissoles Burgers
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Spiced Ginger Mojito