- 1 packet Arnotts Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 150 g Butter, chopped into blocks
- 50 g Dark Cooking Chocolate squares, broken into individual squares
- 3 teaspoons gelatine
- 1/4 Cup water, boiling
- 2 x 250 g Philadelphia cream cheese, at room temperature, cut into thirds
- 75 g caster sugar, (75g Raw Sugar 1 second / Speed 9)
- 200 g Arnotts Original Tim Tam Biscuits, chopped into 1/4's
- 300 ml Thickened Cream, whipped
- 1 punnet strawberries, washed, and sliced
- milk chocolate, shavings to decorate
Line base of a 20cm spring form tin with baking paper
Add butter to the Thermomix bowl and melt for 3 minutes / 60 degrees / Speed 2
Add biscuits and dark chocolate and mix for 15 seconds / Speed 6
Press mixture evenly over base of spring form tin using the TM Measuring Cup.
Cover and refridgerate for 30 minutes while preparing filling.Clean and dry bowl.
Sprinkle gelatine over 1/4 cup boiling water and stir until gelatine is completely dissolved. Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
Add gelatine mixture and chopped Tim Tam biscuits 10 seconds / / Speed 6
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE