- 200 g chocolate, broken into pieces
- 130 g water
- 1 bowl of ice
8Recipe is created for
Place chocolate and water into TM bowl and heat 3 min at 37 C on speed 3 (or until chocolate melts).
Pour chocolate mix into a second bowl and place on top of ice. Whisk fast until mix starts to thicken.
Be careful you don’t whisk too long after it starts to thicken as it can over whip. This all happens fast as the mixture cools, so chances are you’ll go too far on your first try. But if this happens, just return it to the TM, melt it, and start over.
The original recipe I converted is from Food52 and was invited by Herve This.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Cauliflower whip
- Leek potato soup