- 60g sugar
- 1/4 whole vanilla bean
- 20g cornflour
- 2 eggs
- 500g Milk
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar & vanilla bean into the TM Bowl & mill for 20 secs speed 10.
Add all remaining ingredients into the TM bowl. Cook for 7 mins 90 degrees speed 4.
Serve while still warm.
Vanilla Bean Custard
If you like your custard sweeter add more sugar.
Instead of making the vanilla sugar you can just use normal sugar, wait till the custard reached 60 degrees & carefully add dark chocolate to taste about 50-100g
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indulgent Cream Cheese Brownies
- Charlie's Vanilla Bean Paste
- Charlie's Spicy Prawn & Pumpkin Soup
- Mayonnaise Free Coleslaw - Arwen's version
- Arwen's Heavenly Hummus
- Arwen's Fresh Fruit Sorbet
- Pizza Bianca with Rosemary & Garlic
- Rosey & Arwen's Spanish Surprise Breakfast Muffins
- Buckwheat Dinner Rolls - Arwen's tweaked version
- Charlie's Creme Caramel
- Erica & Arwen's Apricot & Hazelnut Hot Cross Buns
- Charlie's Quince Jelly
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake