- 250 grams raw sugar
- 1 pod vanilla
- 1000 grams full fat pouring cream (whipping cream)
- 4 egg yolks
- pinch sea salt
Recipe is created for
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 2 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides.
Halve vanilla pod lengthways, and scrape out seeds into mixing bowl. Place all remaining ingredients into the mixing bowl and cook 6 min/80oC/speed 4.
Pour mixture into a container and cover. Place into the freezer for 5-6 hours or until firm but not completely frozen.
Remove from freezer and use ice cream scoop to break up into small scoops in the mixing bowl. Blend 20 sec/speed 9, then 10 sec/speed 4. Return to freezer for at least 5-6 hours before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Feijoa, Ginger and Vanilla Jam
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Rima's Petitfour
- No bake mars bar cheesecake
- Oh So Melty ~ Melting Moments (Large)
- Easy as choc chip bikkies
- Banana oat bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies