- 1/2 vanilla bean pod
- 100 grams sugar
- 1 litre cream
- 395 grams condensed milk
- 60 grams glucose syrup, optional
Recipe is created for
Place vanilla bean & sugar into the TM bowl for 20 secs on speed 10.
Add the cream & the butterfly, whip for around 20 secs on speed 4 or until cream is whipped (this will vary depending on how fresh your cream is) Be careful not to overwhip otherwise you will have vanilla butter!
Add remaining ingredients & fold through for about 5 secs on speed 3. Place into a thermoserver & freeze overnight.
Vanilla Bean Icecream
Thanks to my sister for this awesome recipe
You may also like to add 1 or 2 egg whites to fluff it up even more.
The glucose is to stop the icecream from going too icey & gives it a lovely texture but it is still just as tastey without it.
You can make Cyndi's vanilla bean paste first & then make the icecream with out cleaning the bowl you won't have to do the vanilla step.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs