- 150 gram Shredded coconut
- 75 gram liquid coconut oil
- 140 gram almond meal - or blitz your own almonds in the tmx
- 40 gram honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- pinch salt
Recipe is created for
combine all ingredients in your TM for 30sec/spd5
It will start to come together and form a ball
refridgerate until cold, form small balls ( about 20c piece size)
and roll in your choice of coating, ie nuts, coconut
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet