- 150 gram Shredded coconut
- 75 gram liquid coconut oil
- 140 gram almond meal - or blitz your own almonds in the tmx
- 40 gram honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- pinch salt
Recipe is created for
combine all ingredients in your TM for 30sec/spd5
It will start to come together and form a ball
refridgerate until cold, form small balls ( about 20c piece size)
and roll in your choice of coating, ie nuts, coconut
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake