- 200 grams white chocolate
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 150 grams sugar
- 125 grams Butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
Place the white chocolate in TM bowl. Blitz 5sec/Speed 9.
Reserve the chocolate in a bowl for later use.
Add condensed milk, chopped butter and sugar to TM Bowl. Cook for 8mins/100C/Speed 3 (MC OUT).
Scrape down the bowl being careful not to drip any condensation into the fudge.
Cook for a further 20mins/Varoma/Speed 3 (MC OUT).
Add the chopped chocolate and vanilla to the TM Bowl. Combine 10secs/Speed 4.
Repeat this process until the chocolate has melted and is combined.
Pour into mould and when cool refridgerate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cale's Crepes
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Cale's Crepes
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf