THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 g Gluten Free Flour Mix
- 2 tsp Guar Gum
- 120 g olive oil spread
- 80 g coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Coconut sugar
- 80 g chilled water
- 100 g Coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 vanilla bean pods, seeds scraped
- 370 g rice milk
- 380 g coconut cream
- 6 egg yolks
- 60 g cornflour
- 50 g coconut oil
- 170 g Cashews
- 50 g coconut cream
- 30 g Coconut Syrup
- 2 passionfruit, pulp and seeds only
1. Place Flour into Thermomix bowl and mix for 1 second / Turbo
2. Add Guar gum, olive oil spread, coconut oil, Himalayan salt, Lemon juice, coconut sugar and chilled water and knead for 20 – 30 seconds /
3. Turn onto floured Thermomat. Shape dough into a rectangle
4. Roll until dough is approximately 40cm x 12cm. Fold top 1/3 down and fold bottom 1/3 up. Turn dough around and roll again.
5. Repeat step 4 three (3) times (keep dough, mat and pin floured)
6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. Take half of the pastry and roll out to 2 mm thick. Cut to fit a 22cm x 32cm baking tray
8. Take the other half of the pastry and roll out to 2 mm thick. Cut to fit a another 22cm x 32cm baking tray (can be baked separately if you only have one baking tray)
9. Bake in 180C oven for 10 - 15 minutes or until golden brown.
1. Place coconut sugar and vanilla seeds into Thermomix bowl and blitz for 10 seconds / speed 10
2. Add rice milk, coconut cream, egg yolks and cornflour and cook for 7 minutes / 90C / speed 4
3. Add coconut oil and mix for 10 seconds / speed 4
4. Pour into a glass bowl, cover with cling wrap and allow to cool in fridge
5. Once cool, lay one sheet of cooked pastry into the baking tray, and cover with the custard filling. Spread out evenly over the base.
6. Carefully place the top sheet of cooked pastry on top (keep the nicest piece for the top) and press gently to evenly distribute filling.
7. Place in the fridge and allow to cool further.
1. Place cashews in to Thermomix bowl and blitz for 30 seconds / speed 9.
2. Scrape down sides and mix for a further 1 minute / speed 6
3. Add coconut cream and mix for 1 minute / speed 6
4. Add coconut syrup and mix for 30 seconds / speed 4
5. Add passionfruit and mix for 30 seconds / speed 6
6. Spread over the top layer of pastry. Return to the fridge and allow to set for another 30 - 60 minutes.
7. Cut into squares, keep in the fridge and enjoy!!
You may have extra pastry left over which can be frozen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- JBT Sweet Potato Brownie
- Berry Choc Chunk Bars (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Lemon Meringue Pies (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar free)
- Flu Fighter Immune Builder
- Choc Banana Brownie Pudding (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Coconut Choc Chunk Bars (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Carrot Cake with "Cream Cheese" Frosting (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Pistachio and Cranberry Balls
- Salted Caramel "Cheese" Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Cinnamon Coconut Custard Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Christmas Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Caramel Slice (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Passionfruit & Orange Curd/Butter
- Perfect Pie maker custard tarts
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- Pumpkin Pie
- Nans choc chip shortbread biscuits
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pork Fritters