- 2 ripe bananas (Chopped)
- 450 g Milk
- 3 pieces wheat bran, (Weetbix) Could be Gluten free
8Recipe is created for
- First put 3 pieces of Weetbix, 300g of milk and 2 bananas into the Thermomix. Set the timer for 1:30 and gradually increase the speed to 10. Pour the smoothie into a glass and serve cold. Optional: Sprinkle some cinnamon on top of the drink, it adds some flavour! (You can also double or triple the amount of ingredients if you are serving more than 2 or 3).
Accessories you need
These ingredients serve 2-3 people. Also, the picture shown is gluten free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates