- 375 g Pouring Cream
- 45 g sugar
- 2 leaves gold leaf gelatine
- 180 g full fat yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
Recipe is created for
Mill sugar for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Add cream and heat on 70°C on speed 2 for 4 minutes until heated through.
Soak gelatine in cold water until soft.
Squeeze out excess water and add to cream and sugar.
Mix on speed 4 for 30 seconds.
Add yoghurt and vanilla paste and mix on speed 7 for 30 seconds.
Pour the mixture evenly among the moulds.
Refrigerate for 4 hours until set.
To unmould place mould in warm water for a few seconds.
Carefully slide a thin knife down the inside edge of the mould and invert onto serving plates.
Gently shake to remove pannacotta.
Delicious served drizzled with strawberry sauce and fresh berries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Hidden health pancakes
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Pecan biscuits
- Peachy Whip
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce