- 375 g Pouring Cream
- 45 g sugar
- 2 leaves gold leaf gelatine
- 180 g full fat yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
8Recipe is created for
Mill sugar for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Add cream and heat on 70°C on speed 2 for 4 minutes until heated through.
Soak gelatine in cold water until soft.
Squeeze out excess water and add to cream and sugar.
Mix on speed 4 for 30 seconds.
Add yoghurt and vanilla paste and mix on speed 7 for 30 seconds.
Pour the mixture evenly among the moulds.
Refrigerate for 4 hours until set.
To unmould place mould in warm water for a few seconds.
Carefully slide a thin knife down the inside edge of the mould and invert onto serving plates.
Gently shake to remove pannacotta.
Delicious served drizzled with strawberry sauce and fresh berries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)