- 375 g Pouring Cream
- 45 g sugar
- 2 leaves gold leaf gelatine
- 180 g full fat yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
Recipe is created for
Mill sugar for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Add cream and heat on 70°C on speed 2 for 4 minutes until heated through.
Soak gelatine in cold water until soft.
Squeeze out excess water and add to cream and sugar.
Mix on speed 4 for 30 seconds.
Add yoghurt and vanilla paste and mix on speed 7 for 30 seconds.
Pour the mixture evenly among the moulds.
Refrigerate for 4 hours until set.
To unmould place mould in warm water for a few seconds.
Carefully slide a thin knife down the inside edge of the mould and invert onto serving plates.
Gently shake to remove pannacotta.
Delicious served drizzled with strawberry sauce and fresh berries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie