- 200 grams Unsalted Cashews
- 100 grams oats
- 45 grams coconut oil, melted
- 90 grams Rice malt syrup
- pinch Pink Himalayan Salt
- 70 grams Rice malt syrup
- 40 grams coconut oil, Melted
- 40 grams raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons desicated coconut
- Goji Berries, for decoration
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add cashews to bowl and blend for 45 secs, sp 10. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and blend again for 15 secs, sp 10. You want to process the nuts until they start to form a paste consistency.
- Add oats, coconut oil, rice malt syrup and pink Himalayan salt and blend for another 45 secs, sp 10. Scrape down the sides. It should now resemble a dough.
- Empty dough into Thermomix's Silicon Snack Bar Moulds and press down firmly, spreading evenly to all edges. It's helpful to use the back of a spoon or your fingertips.
- Wash, clean and dry bowl.
- Place into jug rice malt syrup, melted coconut oil and raw cacao powder for 2 mins, 100 deg, sp 2 until smooth and well-combined. Spoon over bars spreading evenly with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle with coconut flakes and goji berries.
- Freeze for 1 hour or refrigerate for 3 hours before removing from moulds. Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. (If they last that long!)
Adapted from the recipe found at: http://dishingouthealth.com/raw-chocolate-coconut-cashew-bars/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles