- 40 grams Hemp protein or seeds
- 30 grams chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 10 grams cacao powder, to taste
- 300 grams Nut Milk or Coconut Milk/Water, your choice
- 10 grams Maple syrup, optional
- 1 banana, OPTIONAL. fresh or frozen, in pieces
Add all ingredients to TM bowl .
Turbo 1 second 2-3 times, until desired consistency is achieved.
If you want to keep the chia seeds whole, use the reverse function.
Transfer to ramekins, cover and refrigerate overnight (or a couple of hours).
To serve, top with chopped pecans and berries, or any nuts, seeds, and fruit you like.
Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Peanut butter bars
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Banana & Raspberry Cake
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Nan's Banana Cake
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins