- 40 grams Hemp protein or seeds
- 30 grams chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 10 grams cacao powder, to taste
- 300 grams Nut Milk or Coconut Milk/Water, your choice
- 10 grams Maple syrup, optional
- 1 banana, OPTIONAL. fresh or frozen, in pieces
Add all ingredients to TM bowl .
Turbo 1 second 2-3 times, until desired consistency is achieved.
If you want to keep the chia seeds whole, use the reverse function.
Transfer to ramekins, cover and refrigerate overnight (or a couple of hours).
To serve, top with chopped pecans and berries, or any nuts, seeds, and fruit you like.
Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Banana pancakes
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (sugar free)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)