- 80 grams raw sugar
- 1000 grams watermelon, Diced & frozen in advance
- 125 grams Water or Vodka, Or a mix of both1
- 1 lemon, Pith and Peel cut off
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill raw sugar 10 seconds/speed 10
Add Frozen Watermelon & Lemon to the bowl
Blend 1-2 minutes/speed 8, using the spatula to assist the churning process
During this time add the liquid (vodka/water) until the churning happens unassisted.
Accessories you need
Can be frozen again.
Can fluff it up again by putting it back in the "Closed lid" in chunks & blending as above.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Almond Cookies
- Sweet Yeast Bread Rings
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- Pecan Pie
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Raw Lemon Slice
- Lemon Cordial
- Devilled Chicken