- 100g sugar
- 1kg Watermelon cubed & frozen
- 350g fresh rasberries, (or defrosted raspberries)
- 1 lime
- egg white optional
Place sugar into TM bowl & process for 10 secs speed 10. (Option to use lime zest, process for an extra 10 secs.)
Add raspberries & lime flesh (& egg white if using) blitz for 5 secs speed 10. Add the frozen watermelon process for 1.30 on speed 10 stiring with the spatula if needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs