- 3 gelatin leaves
- 200 ml chilled water to soak gelatin leaves
- 20 g quality coffee beans
- 50 g water
- 300 g full fat pouring cream (whipping cream)
- 50 g sugar
- 10 g Tuckeroo Wattle Seed grounds
Place gelatin leaves into a small bowl with chilled water ensuring gelatine is completely covered by water. Soak for 10 min to fully "bloom."
Place coffee beans into mixing bowl and mill 15 sec/speed 9.
Add water and heat 8 min/100C/speed 2. Strain through fine sieve.
Place coffee infusion, cream, sugar and wattle seeds into clean and dry mixing bowl and heat 5 min/Varoma/speed 2.
Squeeze out water from gelatine. Add gelatine and blend 3 sec/speed 5.
Pour into elegant glasses or lighty oiled moulds (if you wish to serve unmoulded). Allow to chill for at least a few hours.
Serve as mini tarts using the Almond Pastry recipe from your Everyday Cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake