- 100 grams Butter
- 200 grams Arnotts Nice Biscuits
- 110 grams raw sugar
- 180 grams Macadamia nuts, raw, unsalted
- 3 eggs, Seperated
- 310 grams white chocolate
- 180 grams cream
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or essence
- 60 grams water
- 200 grams raw sugar
- 170 grams pure cream
- 80 grams Butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
Pre heat oven to 160C
Prepare 23cm spring form tin by greasing and lining the base.
- Mill Raw Sugar speed 9 for 10 seconds. Remove and set aside.
- Add Macadamias to bowl and roughly chop speed 6 for 3 seconds. Remove and set aside.
- Place Butter into bowl and melt, 90C for 1 minute 30 seconds speed 2
- Add biscuits and crush 15 seconds on speed 6
- Press mixture evenly into base of springform tin and bake in the oven until lightly browned. 10-12 mins. Remove and let cool.
Begin with a clean and dry bowl
Insert butterfly whisk.
Add 3 egg whites and whip for 1 minute and 30 seconds 50C speed 4
- Continue to whip at speed 4 and slowly add half the sugar through the hole in the lid. Once combined (about 1 min). Set aside
Swap to a second bowl or clean and dry bowl.
Add Chocolate and chop 5 seconds speed 8
- Add cream and heat 50C speed 2 for 1 minute 30 seconds
- Add cream cheese, remaining sugar, vanilla essence and egg yolks. Mix 40 seconds speed 6 until smooth
- Insert butterfly and add whipped egg whites to bowl combine 7 seconds speed 2
- Remove butterfly and stir in Macadamias 5 seconds speed 4
- Take the spring form pan with the crust and wrap tightly in foil, completely covering the bottom and the sides. You don't want any water to be able to leak into the pan.
- Pour Cheesecake filling onto the biscuit base. Place the pan in a larger pan and place in the oven.
- Fill the outside pan with about 3cm of hot or boiling water.
- Bake the Cheesecake until the outside is mostly set and the middle just barely jiggles when you gently shake the pan, about 1 hour.
- Turn off the heat and prop the oven door open with a tea towl. Let the cheesecake cool completely in the oven, then remove, cover and refrigerate until chilled thoroughly.
- Add all ingredients into the bowl and cook 17 minutes Varoma speed 2. Transfer to a glass jar and refrigerate until it thickens and cools completely.
- Run a knife around the outside of the pan, carefully remove the outer edge of the spring form pan. Place on the serving plate and pour caramel over the top. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve
For a darker caramel sauce use Brown sugar.
To soften refrigerated sauce to poor onto cheesecake run glass jar under warm water.
Caramel Sauce makes more than required; enjoy left overs on ice cream, in coffee or by the spoonful
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)