- 1 package granita biscuits
- 125 grams Butter
- 250 grams white chocolate
- 3 packages philadalphia cream cheese
- 180 grams thickened cream
- 150 grams raw sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essense
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Preheat the oven 160 degrees.
Grease 22cm springform tin.
Melt butter 3min 50 degrees speed 4.
Add biscuits blend 10 secs speed 8. Press into tin and place in the fridge until required. Clean and dry bowl.
Place sugar in TM bowl and mill 10 secs speed 9. Set aside.
Put white chocolate into TM bowl 5 secs speed 7. Melt 50 degrees, 4 min speed 2.
Add all remaining ingrediants including the icing sugar and mix for 1min on speed 7. Pour mixture into tin and cook for 1hour at 160 degrees. Leave to cool in the oven with the oven door shut.
When cheesecake is completely cool decorate with fresh berries.
Serve and be prepared for an amazing taste sensation
Baked White Chocolate Cheesecake
Accessories you need
I make the cheesecake at night and just leave it in the oven over night to decorate in the morning.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Balls
- Rice Bubble Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls