- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 250 g Copha
- 140 g sugar
- 180 g sultanas, or Currents
- 100 g Chopped Glace Cherries
- 100 g Chopped Dried Apricots
- 85 g Desiccated Coconut
- 100 g full cream milk, Powder
- 40 g rice, Bubbles
8Recipe is created for
Place the sugar into the TM bowl and pulverise for 6 seconds speed 9. Remove from bowl and place aside.
Chop the Copha and place in the Tm bowl and chop speed 7 for 10 seconds. Cook the Copha for 6 mins at 60 degrees speed 4.
Add remaining ingredients and mix on reverse speed 2 for 25 to 30 seconds. Transfer into a lined slice pan (18 x 28cm) and firmly press mixture in. Tightly cover pan and then refrigerate until slice is cols and set.
Cut into small squares and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Milo, a slightly more wholesome version this is "MYlo" 😊
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew