- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 250 g Copha
- 140 g sugar
- 180 g sultanas, or Currents
- 100 g Chopped Glace Cherries
- 100 g Chopped Dried Apricots
- 85 g Desiccated Coconut
- 100 g full cream milk, Powder
- 40 g rice, Bubbles
8Recipe is created for
Place the sugar into the TM bowl and pulverise for 6 seconds speed 9. Remove from bowl and place aside.
Chop the Copha and place in the Tm bowl and chop speed 7 for 10 seconds. Cook the Copha for 6 mins at 60 degrees speed 4.
Add remaining ingredients and mix on reverse speed 2 for 25 to 30 seconds. Transfer into a lined slice pan (18 x 28cm) and firmly press mixture in. Tightly cover pan and then refrigerate until slice is cols and set.
Cut into small squares and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Black Buger Buns