- 120 g raw cashews
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 135 g filtered water
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, or to taste
- 60 g dates
- ½ tsp Orange rind
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Grind the nuts, seeds
and orange rind at speed 10 for 20 seconds to a fine powder consistency.
Add the cinnamon and dates,
grind for several seconds at speed 8. Then slowly add the water through the
Pour into a glass jar and refrigerate.
Will keep for 3 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana fritters
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Mocha Hot Cross Buns
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Apply & Berry Cereal
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Crunchy Granola Clusters- Not cardboard!
- Pecan Banana Loaf (Paleo, GF, DF)
- Iced Turmeric Latte (iced Golden Milk)
- Turkey Breakfast Sausage (AIP friendly)
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE