- 120 g raw cashews
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 135 g filtered water
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, or to taste
- 60 g dates
- ½ tsp Orange rind
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Grind the nuts, seeds
and orange rind at speed 10 for 20 seconds to a fine powder consistency.
Add the cinnamon and dates,
grind for several seconds at speed 8. Then slowly add the water through the
Pour into a glass jar and refrigerate.
Will keep for 3 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Joc's Chai Mix
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Chipotle Vegetable Chilli Bowls
- Plain Cake with Apple & Cinnamon Topping
- Paleo Granola