- 120 g raw cashews
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 135 g filtered water
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, or to taste
- 60 g dates
- ½ tsp Orange rind
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Grind the nuts, seeds
and orange rind at speed 10 for 20 seconds to a fine powder consistency.
Add the cinnamon and dates,
grind for several seconds at speed 8. Then slowly add the water through the
Pour into a glass jar and refrigerate.
Will keep for 3 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango fruity ice cream
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls
- I want more slice
- Healthy Coconut & Almond Chocolates
- Mocha Bliss Balls
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- NZ Lolly Log Cake
- Raw Lemon Protein Ball
- Chocolate fudge sauce
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Paleo Banana and Blueberry Bread
- Variation Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Cinnamon Rolls (Cinnabon Clone) - Guley Girl's Cooking Steps
- Challah Jewish Sweet Bread
- New York Style Hot Dog Onion Relish
- Ginger sponge roll with honey cream and jam
- Cinnamon Zucchini Loaf
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal