- 140 grams softened butter
- 140 grams caster sugar
- 140 grams self rasing flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 3 Bananas (medium)
Recipe is created for
- Mash Bananas 30 sec Speed 4
- Cream the butter and sugar 40 sec Speed 4
- Then slowly add the eggs with a little flour 20 sec Speed 4
- Fold in the remaining flour, baking powder & mashed bananas 1 min Speed 4
- Pour into the tin and bake for about 50 mins until a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool in the tin for 10 mins, then remove to a wire rack.
Oven 180c or 160 (fan forced)
Accessories you need
50 grams Icing Sugar add enough water to make it runny & drizzle over cooled cake
Add a handful of banana chips to decorate
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight