- 500 grams plain flour
- 2 --- potatoes, Medium
- --- salt, Pinch
- Granulated sugar or powdered sugar
- 2 cups water
- Oil for frying (canola )
- 7 gram dried instant yeast, (2 and a quater tsp )
1h 50minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Boil potatoes then mash
2. Add water to bowl and heat 37°, Sp 1, 2 mins
3. Add yeast, flour, salt, mashed potatoes,
4. Mix all ingredients 5mins
5. The consistency of the dough should be rather soft. Add water or flour to adjust.
6. Leave in bowl with lid on in a warm place for 1 hour
7. Get your oil very hot in a deep frying pan and with a spoon drop strands of dough in irregular shapes.
8. Turn dough in the oil until golden in color, Remove the Zeppole from the oil and quickly sprinkle with a generous amount of sugar on all sides.
You can add 1 tsp ofessence of your choice i added Rum
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie