- 500 g coconut water
- 2 Kiwi Fruit, peeled
- 2 green apples, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into pieces
- 1 celery stick, cut into pieces
- 1 Kale leaf, leaf only, remove stalk
- 1-2 stalks parsley, Leaves only
- a few spinach leaves
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients into bowl, blend for 1 min/Speed 10/MC on.
Accessories you need
Add a few ice cubes if you like it cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Easy pasta side dish
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Quiche Lorraine
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Beef Stroganoff
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)