- 500 g coconut water
- 2 Kiwi Fruit, peeled
- 2 green apples, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into pieces
- 1 celery stick, cut into pieces
- 1 Kale leaf, leaf only, remove stalk
- 1-2 stalks parsley, Leaves only
- a few spinach leaves
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients into bowl, blend for 1 min/Speed 10/MC on.
Accessories you need
Add a few ice cubes if you like it cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Proste capuccino
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Morning Bullet
- Immune boosting brew
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Up and Go
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- CORN CHOWDER
- Green goodness soup
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Raulas beef burgers
- Low carb herb bread
- Tomato Paste
- Low carb garlic sauce
- Baked Falafel Bites