- 500 g coconut water
- 2 Kiwi Fruit, peeled
- 2 green apples, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into pieces
- 1 celery stick, cut into pieces
- 1 Kale leaf, leaf only, remove stalk
- 1-2 stalks parsley, Leaves only
- a few spinach leaves
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients into bowl, blend for 1 min/Speed 10/MC on.
Accessories you need
Add a few ice cubes if you like it cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Cheats Greek style frappe
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Curry Coleslaw
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Raw Tahini Dressing