- 1 banana, Frozen
- 1 heaped tablespoon blueberries, Frozen or fresh
- 1 heaped tablespoon raspberries, Frozen or fresh
- 1 heaped tablespoon Boisenberries, Frozen or fresh
- 1 heaped tablespoon Physlium husks
- dash cinnamon, Ground
- 1 level teaspoon olive oil, Extra Virgin
- 300 g milk or soy milk
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into the TM
Measure the milk
Attach lid and make sure you have the measuring cup on and secure
Mix/blend ingredients on speed 5 for 10-12 seconds
Blend on speed 8 for one minute
Pour into tall glass and ENJOY!
Accessories you need
When using frozen ingredients the consistency is most likely to be thicker.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Strawberry Syrup
- Salted caramel banana smoothie
- Jammy Lamington Smoothie